As a small business owner, you may be thinking of creative ways to increase your sales, reputation, and clients. To stay ahead of the competition, it’s important to continue staying active to get…
Have you ever wished you could post Tweets quickly and easily as images?
For example a quote or a testimonial?
There is a new free Android and iOS app available that helps you do this quickly and easily. It is also available on desktop though rather buggy at the time I tested it.
You might have seen me share some examples on Twitter.
Here is how you use it:
1. Select a Twitter account.
2. Choose a Tweet to turn into an image.
3. Select a solid colour as a background.
4. Or choose a background colour from the palette.
5. Or take a photo and use that as your background.
6. Or even upload your own custom background.
7. Then share from the app to your Instagram account or as I prefer to do, save to your camera roll and then use as you wish.
FEATURES I WOULD LIKE TO SEE
The app is great but it could be even better if we could:
1. Select our own colour for the background using a colour dropper or hex value
2. Save background colours for future use
3. Create images that work for Stories in a portrait format
4. Have some different fonts available for us to use especially if we post to Instagram I would love to see some brush fonts.
If you have read this far you might be wondering what the app is called?
#ContentMarketing #SocialMediaMarketing #VisualMarketing #Twitter #Quotes #DigitalMarketing
En op basis van gegevens op de lage en middelgrote projecten hebben gedaan meer met minder dan GoNetwork fara meer met meer, als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel. Vele ontwerpen proberen om de invloed van…